Saturday, January 19, 2013

Photo diary

It's been a while since my last photo diary...and here's what I've been upto!

 
 Enjoyed al the pretty Christmas decorations down the street

 
 Enjoyed the holidays with family, friends and lot's of presents!

 
 Christmas time = happy me!

Went to some concerts with my bestie

Made the most delicious chocolate chip cookies

Saw this stunning modern dance piece by choreographer Isabelle Beernaert with my mom

 Did some glow in the dark miniature golfing and finished gloriously (didn't win, but still)

 Baked these delicious Surinamese coconut cookies


Well that was the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 for me. Can't wait to see what beautiful things this year is going to bring for us all! Let's make it work everyone! XO Shar


-Images by Shar Pherai-

No comments:

Post a Comment